05/01/2014

Long bead crochet necklace





I already wrote about crochet necklaces are my favorites now. I do mostly short thick rope. But I have a few long necklaces. This a bead crochet necklaces - transformer or lariats. A lariat necklace is traditionally a very long (45-70"/115-180cm) rope necklace.


Monochrome rope for me is not interesting. So all my long necklaces have many colors and shades beads, which are established in different patterns.

This transformer can be used as a choker, and as long necklace, and as a bracelet, and as a belt. Lots of options.
For example,so


or so



 Lariat necklace is a great way to make a unique jewelry!
green-lavender-purple

blue necklace
This a bead crochet necklaces - transformer a great addition to the evening dress as well as to everyday clothes.
Handmade beaded jewelry can also be a great gift for any occasion.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, it is so much work involved. Great job! I love the blue one, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Svetlana, you are very pretty when smiles and your work fine too

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your very long brown necklace! It must be very time consuming!
    Great work and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Очень красиво, я тоже люблю тонкие жгуты за их вариативность и эффектность!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Жгуты хороши, но вязать такие не очень люблю, потому что долго:)

    ReplyDelete